Mr Altman has been a Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon for 10 years. All aspects of oral and maxillofacial surgery are undertaken. Facial deformity, facial feminisation surgery and dental implants are also performed.
Oral and maxillofacial surgery, facial deformity, facial feminisation surgery, salivary gland surgery, orthognathic surgery and dental implantology.
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Keith Altman at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Reconstructive surgery
- Removing wisdom teeth
- Parotid gland removal (parotidectomy)
- Chin reshaping (Genioplasty)
- Facial surgery
- Maxillofacial / oral surgery
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Submandibular gland removal
- Head and neck surgery
- Tooth Removal (Extraction)
- Gender reassignment surgery
- Craniofacial reconstruction
- British Medical Association
- British Dental Association
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Association of Dental Implantology
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgeons
Other post held
- Consultant Maxillofacial Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust, Nuffield Hospital Brighton
- Assistant Editor for the British Journal on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Insurers Mr Keith Altman works with
Mr Keith Altman works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Keith Altman does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Keith Altman does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Keith Altman does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.