Mr Deep is a world-renowned authority in joint replacement, robotics and computer navigation. He's performed live surgery for conferences internationally and for television programmes. He has done extensive research in computer-aided orthopaedic surgery, which has been published in various journals, and he's presented in over 200 meetings and conferences. Founder of The British Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery (CAOS UK), he also serves on the Executive Board for The International Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery (CAOS International), having previously served as Secretary General for six years.
Mr Deep performs the following treatments at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital
Computer-assisted surgery, robotic surgery, person-specific
implantation, arthroscopic surgery of the knee, Patient Outcomes.
computers in surgery, research and design in joint replacement implant and
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Kamal Deep at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip replacement
Interests include computer-aided orthopaedic surgery and joint arthroplasty – design and outcome measures.
- International Society for Computer Aided Orthopaedic Surgery
- British Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- General Secretary British Society for Computer Aided Orthopaedic Surgery
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- World Orthopaedic Concern
Other posts held
- Golden Jubilee National Hospital
- Executive Director for the British Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery
- Secretary General for International Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery
Insurers Mr Kamal Deep works with
Mr Kamal Deep works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Kamal Deep does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kamal Deep does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Kamal Deep does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.