Mr Deep is a world renowned authority in joint replacement and computer navigation. Has performed live surgery for conferences internationally and for television programmes.
Mr Deep performs the following at Nuffield Health Glasgow Hospital
Computer assisted surgery, robotic surgery, person specific implantation, arthroscopic and ligamentous surgery of knee.
Robotics and computers in surgery, research and designing in joint replacement implant and instrumentation.
English, Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Kamal Deep at Nuffield Health
- Unicompartmental (Partial) Knee Replacement Robotic-arm assisted technology
- Knee surgery (ACL repair)
- Total Knee Replacement using Robotic-arm assisted technology
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip revision
- Total Hip Replacement using Robotic-arm assisted technology
- Hip replacement
- Hip resurfacing
Interests include computer aided orthopaedic surgery and joint arthroplasty - design and outcome measures.
- International Society for Computer Aided Orthopaedic Surgery
- British Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- General Secretary British Society for Computer Aided Orthopaedic Surgery
- British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- World Orthopaedic Concern
Other post held
- Golden Jubilee National Hospital
- Executive Director for the British Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery
- Secretary General for International Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery
Insurers Mr Kamal Deep works with
Mr Kamal Deep works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- Exeter Family Friendly
Mr Kamal Deep does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Kamal Deep does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Kamal Deep does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.