Mr Jeremy Clark is one of Brighton’s most experienced Consultant Surgeons. He is a general surgeon and a specialist laparoscopic (keyhole) surgeon. Mr Clark specialises in the treatment of colorectal diseases (bowel problems), hernias, gallstones, haemorrhoids and complex abdominal pain.
Mr Clark specialises in the following at Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital:
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jeremy Clark at Nuffield Health
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Hernia repair
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Colorectal surgery
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Anterior resection
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
Other posts held
- Consultant General Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Royal Sussex County and Princess Royal Hospitals
Insurers Mr Jeremy Clark works with
Mr Jeremy Clark works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Jeremy Clark does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy Clark does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy Clark does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.