Mr Jeremy Clark is one of Brighton’s most experienced Consultant Surgeons. He is a general surgeon and a specialist laparoscopic (keyhole) surgeon. Mr Clark specialises in the treatment of colorectal diseases (bowel problems), hernias, gallstones, haemorrhoids and complex abdominal pain.
Mr Clark specialises in the following at Nuffield Health Brighton Hospital:
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Jeremy Clark at Nuffield Health
- Gastroscopy (or gastrointestinal (GI) endoscopy)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Stoma surgery
- Abdominoperineal resection
- Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal)
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Colorectal surgery
- Abdominal adhesion surgery
- Umbilical hernia repair
- Ileal pouch anal anastomosis
- Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Hernia repair
- Colorectal screening
- Diagnostic endoscopy
- Upper gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastrointestinal tract
- Bilateral (inguinal) hernia repair
- Anterior resection
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
Other posts held
- Consultant General Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Royal Sussex County and Princess Royal Hospitals
Insurers Mr Jeremy Clark works with
Mr Jeremy Clark works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Jeremy Clark does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jeremy Clark does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jeremy Clark does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.