- Specialities Orthopaedics, Spinal Surgery
- Telephone 01483 207262 (Guildford)
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3056396
- Fax 01483 540450 (Guildford)
Mr Paremain was appointed as a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford in 1999. He trained at St Georges Hospital and spent a year as a Fellow at John Hopkins University in Baltimore. He has a wide experience of many aspects of Orthopaedic Surgery. For the last twenty years the focus of his practice has been the management of problems relating to the Spine. He is responsible for the Spinal Surgery service at the Royal Surrey. He performs several hundred operations on the lumbar spine each year. He is a member of both the British association of Spinal Surgeons and the Regional Surgical Training committee that is responsible for overseeing standards in Orthopaedic trainees. The majority of his patients do not require an operation and often need only sensible advice or non- surgical treatment such as physiotherapy or pain management.
Mr Paremain`s range of treatments include:
- Spinal decompression
- Spinal fusion
- Epidural injection
- Nerve root block
- Total Hip replacement
- Monday morning (once a month only)
- Monday afternoons 13:30 – 17:30
- Thursday afternoons 13:30 – 17:30
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Royal Surrey County Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nuffield Health Guildford Hospital.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- British Association of Spinal Surgeons
Mr Guy Paremain does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Guy Paremain does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Guy Paremain does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.