- Specialities General Surgery
- Telephone 01752 761 812
- Year of first qualification 1992
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 3592539
- Fax 01752 761 837
Mr Chris Gandy studied medicine at Bristol University and undertook his general surgical training on the Southwestern training program.
General areas of expertise:
- General Surgery – including hernias and minor skin lesions.
- Emergency general surgery
- General laparoscopic surgery – including gallstone disease, hernias, intra-abdominal adhesions.
- General Colorectal surgery – including colorectal cancer, diverticular disease, inflammatory bowel disease, rectal prolapse and minor anal pathology
Particular areas of expertise:
- Minimally invasive (laparoscopic) colorectal surgery – for cancer, diverticular disease and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery for rectal tumours (benign and malignant)
- Management of difficult colonic polyps
- By arrangement
- Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Derriford Hospital
Mr Christopher Gandy does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Christopher Gandy does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Christopher Gandy does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.