- Specialities Urology, Men's Health
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton) / 01444 456 999 Ext 338 (Haywards Heath) / 01273 627057 (Medical Secretary Brighton)
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org / HaywardsHeath.email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (Brighton) / michele.somervillemedical.co.uk (Haywards Heath)
- GMC Number 3088045
- Fax 01444 476 778 (Haywards Heath)
Mr Charles Coker qualified from Guy’s Hospital, London. His Urological training was mostly at King’s College Hospital where he also completed a fellowship in urological cancer before taking up his current consultant post.
He has been a Consultant Urological Surgeon for over ten years and has a wide clinical experience in most aspects of urological surgery.
His special interests include prostate cancer, renal cancer, bladder cancer, benign prostate disease, lower urinary tract symptoms, male sterilisation, sterilisation reversal and male infertility.
- Thursday 13:30 - 20:00 (Haywards Heath)
- Friday PM (Brighton)
- Consultant Urological Surgeon at the Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Prostate cancer, benign prostatic disease, lower urinary tract symptoms, renal stones, male infertility and male sterilisation
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
Mr Coker has over 40 published papers and abstracts to his name. Current research includes investigating the use of blue light cystoscopy in the diagnosis of bladder cancer, green-light prostatic laser surgery and radiofrequency treatment for testicular pain.
DeclarationMr Charles Coker works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Benenden Health
- Aviva Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Healix Healthcare
- Aviva Health
Mr Charles Coker does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Charles Coker does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Charles Coker does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.