Mr Mahendra gained his Fellowship in Musculoskeletal Oncology at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, Canada. He has a special interest in bone tumours, both benign and malignant, and soft tissue tumours in extremities.
He is a member of the National Musculoskeletal Tumour Service and has experience in diagnosis and treatment of more than one thousand patients of musculoskeletal tumours during the past three years.
- Bone tumours and tumour like conditions
- Soft tissue tumours in extremities - benign lumps and sarcomas
Tennis and hill walking
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Ashish Mahendra at Nuffield Health
- Soft tissue lump service
- British Orthopaedic Oncology Society
- British Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
Other post held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Glasgow Royal Infirmary
Mr Ashish Mahendra does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ashish Mahendra does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ashish Mahendra does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.