Mr Vivian has been a Consultant Ophthalmologist since 1995. He did his specialist training at Great Ormond St Hospital and Moorfields Eye Hospital, London. He has extensive experience in surgical and non surgical ophthalmology for adults and children.
- Adult and children's squint surgery
- Paediatric ophthalmology including paediatric plastic surgery
- Medicolegal ophthalmology
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Anthony Vivian at Nuffield Health
- Squint surgery
Research in the areas of squint surgery, paediatric and genetic diseases of the eye has resulted in over 30 publications in peer reviewed ophthalmology journals and many text book chapters.
- British Medical Association
- Royal College Ophthalmologists
- British and Irish Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Association
- Paediatric sub-committee of Royal College Ophthalmologists
Other post held
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon, Addenbrookes Hospital, Cambridge and West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
- East Anglia Regional Clinical Governance Director (Ophthalmology)Audit Lead Consultant, Addenbrookes Hospital
- Specialist Advisor for National Institute Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- External clinical expert for NHS Ombudsman
Insurers Mr Anthony Vivian works with
Mr Anthony Vivian works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Anthony Vivian does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Anthony Vivian does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Anthony Vivian does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.