Mr Aftab Siddiqui is a Consultant Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon at Nuffield Health Chester Hospital, The Grosvenor. He has been working as Consultant Plastic Surgeon at the Countess of Chester NHS Hospital. His special interest includes Breast Augmentation, Tummy tuck, Breast reduction , Breast uplift , skin cancer surgery and other cosmetic procedures.
He underwent extensive training in plastic and cosmetic surgery in world renowned units of plastic surgery before his appointment as an NHS Consultant and his development of private practice across Manchester and Liverpool. First qualifying in 2000, he has over 20 years’ experience of clinical practice. He is a member of the British Association for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Society for Surgery of the Hand (BSSH), European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery and is on the GMC specialist register for Plastic Surgery.
His other clinical interests include abdominal wall surgery, perineal reconstruction and complex hand and microsurgery. He has been invited to speak at conferences around the world and has an extensive list of publications in scientific journals.
- Breast augmentation with implants or fat transfer
- Breast augmentation revision and capsulectomy
- Breast reduction
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Breast lift with implants (augmentation mastopexy)
- Breast asymmetry correction
- Gynaecomastia surgery
- Breast implants removal
- Tummy tuck
- Fat transfer
- Arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Thigh lift
- Eyelid surgery (eye bag removal, eye lift and blepharoplasty)
- Brow lift (forehead lift)
- Ear surgery (otoplasty or pinnaplasty)
English, Hindi, Urdu
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Aftab Siddiqui at Nuffield Health
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Fat grafting
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Eye lift
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Breast reduction
- Areola reduction
- Thigh lift
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Prompt and safe skin cancer treatment should remain a priority during the pandemic: a rapidly growing basosquamous carcinoma to the tip of the nose in an immunocompromised patient. BMJ Case Reports
· The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on skin cancer surgery in the United Kingdom: a national, multi-centre, prospective cohort study and survey of Plastic Surgeons. Br J Surg 2020 Nov;107(12):e598-e600.
· L. Giwa, A. Siddiqui, G. Packer. Motec wrist arthroplasty: 4 years of promising results. The Journal of Hand Surgery (Asian-Pacific Volume) 2018;23(3):364-368
- Breahna A, Siddiqui A, Fitzgerald O'Connor E, Iwuagwu FC. Replantation of digits: a review of predictive factors for survival. J Hand Surg Eur Vol. 2016 Sep;41(7):753-7.
- Laing T, Siddiqui A, Sood M. The management of neuropathic pain from neuromas in the upper limb: surgical techniques and future directions. Plast Aesthet Res 2015;2:165-70.
- Shehab Jabir, Aftab Siddiqui, Makarand Tare . Antibiotic triple therapy versus single-agent combination monotherapy in the empirical treatment of culture-positive hand infections. European Journal of Plastic Surgery February 2015, Volume 38, Issue 1, 89–90.
- Iwuagwu FC, Orkar SK, Siddiqui A. Reconstruction of volar skin and soft tissue defects of the digits including the pulp: Experience with the free SUPBRA flap. . J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2015 Jan;68(1):26-34.
- Iwuagwu FC, Orkar SK, Siddiqui A. Free superficial palmar branch of the radial artery flap for the reconstruction of defects of the volar surface of the digits, including the pulp. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2013 Feb;131(2):308-309.
- R.L. Kerstein, A. Siddiqui, M. Erdmann : Use of the dual plunger for creating negative pressure in 10 ml syringe for fat aspiration in Coleman fat transfer procedure. Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, January 2011 (Vol. 64, Issue 1)
- Iwuagwu F, Siddiqui A. Pedicled (antegrade) SUPBRA flap - For wound cover on volar aspect of thumb. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2011 Sep 22.
- Jilani, G. Azhar, N. Jilani A. Siddiqui: Private providers of Healthcare in India: A policy analysis. The Internet Journal of Third World Medicine. 2009 Volume 8 Number 1
- British Association for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Society for Surgery of the Hand
- European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Other post held
- Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Trust
Insurers Mr Aftab Siddiqui works with
Mr Aftab Siddiqui works with the following private medical insurance providers:
Mr Aftab Siddiqui does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Aftab Siddiqui does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Aftab Siddiqui does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.