Mr Rosenthal is a Consultant Gynaecologist and clinical lead on the UK Familial Ovarian Cancer Screening Study (UKFOCSS). He is an expert laparoscopic and open surgeon, and leads the colposcopy service at UCLH.
Mr Rosenthal is also a medical consultant to The Eve Appeal and Ovacome women’s cancer charities, and has been the Gynaecological Oncology representative on the UK Cancer Genetics Group Steering committee. He has been interviewed on Channel 4 news and in various national newspapers.
Mr Rosenthal has published extensively on ovarian cancer screening and the molecular biology of gynaecological cancer in journals including the Lancet and the Journal of Clinical Oncology. He is a co-investigator on grants from Cancer Research UK, NHS Research and Development, the Eve Appeal and the BUPA Foundation. His full professional profile can be viewed at https://uk.linkedin.com/in/adamnrosenthal.
- Gynaecological cancer screening,
- Laparoscopic and open surgery,
- Genetic testing,
- Vulval neoplasia,
- High-resolution anoscopy
- European Society of Gynaecological Oncology
- British Gynaecological Cancer Society
- British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology
- British Society for the Study of Vulval Diseases
- UK Cancer Genetics Group
- International Anal Neoplasia Society
Other posts held
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust