Dr See was appointed as Consultant Interventional Radiologist on 2005. He does all vascular and non-vascular interventions. He also performs general ultrasound, general CT and MR angiography. He participates actively in Patient Safety & Governance. He is currently Deputy Divisional Director at Addenbrooke’s Hospital.
- Interventional Oncology (TAE, TACE, SIRT, RFA)
- Hepato-biliary (Drainage, Stenting, TIPSS, PVE)
- Vascular (Angioplasty, Stenting, Embolisation)
- Urology (Drainage, Stenting)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolisation
- Varicocoele Embolisation
Treatments and tests offered by Dr TC See at Nuffield Health
- Interventional radiology
- CT scan (or CAT scan)
- MRI scan
Clinical collaboration in liver diseases
- Royal College of Radiologists
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Society of Interventional Radiology
- Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology Society in Europe
- British Institute of Radiology
Other posts held
- Consultant Radiologist, Addenbrooke’s Hospital
Insurers Dr TC See works with
Dr TC See works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Dr TC See does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr TC See does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr TC See does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.