Dr Saha has been a full-time NHS consultant neurologist since 2005. He sees patients with a wide range of neurological conditions including Parkinson’s disease, movement disorders, dementia, dystonia, movement disorders, headaches, epilepsy, MS, peripheral nerve and muscle disorders.
- Any neurological problem in adults > age 17
- All new referrals – need GP referral letter.
- Medico-legal cases – need Solicitor's letter of instructions.
Movement disorders, undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, medical management, clinical trials work at Hurstwood Park and Clinical Trials and Investigations Unit, Royal Sussex County Hospital, Brighton.
Dr Saha is married with 2 young daughters, 1 dog and 1 cat and that leaves little time for much else!
Currently active in clinical trials in migraine, MS, movement disorders and epilepsy.
- British and Irish Movement Disorders Group
- Association of British Neurologists
Other posts held
- Movement Disorders and Dystonia Lead Clinician, Hurstwood Park Neurological Centre
Insurers Dr Romi Saha works with
Dr Romi Saha works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Romi Saha does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Romi Saha does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Romi Saha does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.