- Pancreatic and hepatobiliary cancers
- Melanoma and gastrointestinal tract cancers.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Pippa Corrie at Nuffield Health
Cancer Clinical Trials
- National Cancer Research Institute Melanoma CSG
- National Cancer Research Insitute Pancreatic Cancer and HCC subgroups
- British Association for Cancer Research
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer - Melanoma Group
- Medical Defence Union
Other post held
- Consultant and Associate Lecturer in Medical Oncology, Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge and the University of Cambridge
Insurers Dr Pippa Corrie works with
Dr Pippa Corrie works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Dr Pippa Corrie does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Pippa Corrie does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Pippa Corrie does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.