- Specialities Radiology (Diagnostics)
- Telephone 01223 370906
- Year of first qualification 1997
- Email Cambridge.email@example.com
- GMC Number 4400123
- Fax 01223 308269
Dr Moyle initially trained in Liverpool, with a year in Brisbane, Australia. She then transferred her training to Cambridge and did her fellowship in Breast and Women's imaging. She have been a Consultant Radiologist in the Cambridge Breast Unit since January 2010 and a Consultant Radiologist at Hinchingbrooke Hospital,Cambridgeshire where she is the lead for breast services. Dr Moyle is actively involved in audits to improve service delivery and standards within the breast service.
She teaches communication skills at Cambridge University Clinical school, teaches and examines on national radiology training courses and has been invited to lecture at national conferences.
- Bi Weekly Wednesday 14:30 - 17:30
- Cambridge University Hospital
- Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- Womens imaging (breast, gynaecological)
- Pelvic ultrasound transabdominal and transvaginal
- Abdominal, neck, axillary and breast ultrasound
- Pelvic MRI
- Body CT (thorax, abdomen and pelvis) including biopsy and drainages
- Plain radiographs
- Fluoroscopy (hystrosalpingograms, barium swallows and HSG)
Ballet, piano and sailing
- Royal College Radiologists
- British Society of Breast Radiologists
Dr Moyle has a specialist interest in women's imaging which includes breast and gynaecological imaging with research interests in image interpretation and incidental findings. She participates in clinical research within the department. She has written a number of book chapters on her specialist interests, written 18 peer reviewed articles and supply examination questions for the European Diploma of Radiology. She has contributed a breast module in the Integrated Training Initiative for the Radiology Academies.
DeclarationDr Penelope Moyle works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
Dr Penelope Moyle does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Penelope Moyle does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Penelope Moyle does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.