- Specialities Dermatology, Paediatric Dermatology
- Telephone 01223 370 922
- Year of first qualification 1985
- GMC Number 3069121
- Fax 01223 281 310
Dr Burrows is a Consultant Dermatologist specialising in General and Paediatric Dermatology, assessment of pigmented lesions, computer imaging (SIAscopy) of moles and treatment (cryotherapy or surgery) for benign and malignant skin lesions .
- Weekly Tuesday 08:30 - 12:30
- Consultant Dermatologist and Associate Lecturer, Addenbrooke NHS Trust Hospital Cambridge
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Fellow of the Royal College fo Physicians
- Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Medical Protection Society
Eczema, Genetic Skin Diseases, Imaging of Pigmented Skin Lesions
DeclarationDr Nigel Burrows works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Nigel Burrows does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Nigel Burrows does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Nigel Burrows does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.