Ms Good's specialties include: Dementia syndromes and Computational Neuroanatomy.
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Catriona Good at Nuffield Health
- Cervical Spine Surgery
She has published extensively in many Neuroscience publications.
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Neuroradiology
- European Society of Neuroradiology
- European Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Faculty of Expert Witnesses
- Accredited Mediator
Other posts held
- Consultant Neuroradiologist, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Dr Catriona Good does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Catriona Good does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Catriona Good does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.