Dr Haagsma has been a full time practicing Histopathologist since 1987.
- Partner/Pathologist in Queensland Medical Laboratory (the largest private pathology laboratory in Australia)1987 - 2003.
- Consultant Histopathologist Medical Solutions, Harley St, London 2004-2005.
- Consultant Histopathologist Royal Surrey County Hospital 2006 – present.
- General histopathology, with special interest in gynaecological and urological pathology.
- National President of Australian Association of Private Pathology Practices 1999-2003.
Music, reading and writing
- British Association of Gynaecological Pathologists
- British Association of Urological Pathologists
- British Division of International Academy of Pathology
Other posts held
- Consultant Histopathologist, Royal Sussex County Hospital
Insurers Dr Ben Haagsma works with
Dr Ben Haagsma works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
Dr Ben Haagsma does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Ben Haagsma does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Ben Haagsma does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.