The strength and conditioning gym at MIHP is a specialist space designed for elite strength and conditioning training. The setup allows athletes to train in a world-class environment and has all the equipment needed to follow any strength and conditioning program.
Athletes from any sport (including para-athletes) can benefit from the equipment and training space, whether it be for performance improvements, performance testing or rehabilitation exercise.
- 8 Olympic lifting platforms (including 4 with squat racks)
- 2 bilateral leg press machines
- 25m running track and artificial turf track
- Keiser Functional Trainer machines
- Bench press and bench pull benches (including specialist para-athlete bench)
- Weights including dumbbells, kettlebells, sledges, medicine balls and atlas stones
- Leg extension and leg curl machines
- ForceDecks dual force plate system
- Cardiovascular equipment including Wattbikes, SkiErgs, rowing machines and treadmills.
Get in touch
A member of the team will respond to you soon.