It’s essential for athletes to match the demands of their sport by strengthening and conditioning their bodies. Not only does it improve your power, speed and agility, increasing your chances of success, but it also reduces your risk of injury. Our state-of-the-art Strength and Conditioning Gym provides a safe environment for training, recovery and rehabilitation sessions.
The Strength and Conditioning gym has a range of high-tech kit, including:
- free weights, weightlifting platforms and other resistance machines
- cardio machines including Wattbikes, treadmills, cross trainers, and ski and rowing machines
- swiss balls and medicine balls, sledges, plyometric boxes and hurdles, boxing bags, TRX and resistance bands.
Who can use the Strength and Conditioning Gym?
The Strength and Conditioning Gym is currently reserved for athletes only. With a wide range of equipment, athletes of any sporting discipline can enjoy targeted training sessions.
What to bring
- Sports kit e.g. shorts/leggings, t-shirt and trainers
- Weightlifting shoes are advised for the platforms, but aren’t essential
- A towel to wipe down equipment after use
- A water bottle if needed (there are water coolers to refill)
- Any medication you need for allergies or exercise e.g. EpiPen, inhaler etc.