The Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Gym can help you regain strength, mobility, and function after suffering from an injury, illness, hospital stay, or other life-altering event, such as a stroke.
The gym features high-quality physical therapy equipment including a Pilates reformer, trapeze, power plate, stability chair, and a range of resistance training and rehabilitation kit.
What we can help you with
Our physiotherapists are experienced in treating:
- all muscle and joint pains, including back pain, sciatica, whiplash, knee pain and shoulder pain
- injuries, disorders and diseases that affect joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons
- sports injuries
- complex pain conditions such as arthritis
- problems after surgical procedures.
We provide musculoskeletal physiotherapy using our Physiotherapy Rehabilitation Gym for the above conditions. Treatment options are tailored to suit you, so you can return to normal activities or competitive sport as soon as possible.
What to bring
- Sports kit e.g. shorts/leggings, t-shirt and trainers
- Any medication you need for allergies or exercise e.g. Epipen, Inhaler etc.
Adam Bellis - Physiotherapist
Adam is experienced in treating a wide range of musculoskeletal problems including spinal and orthopaedic conditions, sports injuries, post-operative rehabilitation, persistent pain and occupation health issues. He also has a degree in Sport & Exercise Science and a particular interest in running related injuries.