Clinical jobs at Leeds Hospital
Learn what it is like to work in a clinical role at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital.
From nurses to radiologists, to ODP's and theatre scrub staff, working at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital is different to your average private hospital:
Specialists in complex surgery.
Being Yorkshire’s largest independent hospital, we are so much more than ‘hips and knees’ (although, yes we do those as well.) We are the only independent hospital in the region that carries out complex surgery including spinal, neurosurgery, bariatric and cardiac surgery.
Thanks to our clinical expertise, investment in state-of-the-art technology and our Critical Care Unit with 1:1 nursing: the complexity and breadth of treatments we offer create the most engaging and rewarding work environment.
We proactively invest in our staff’s training and development.
Our commitment and responsibility to invest in our staff is second to none.
We support you with Continuing Professional Development through a host of clinical e-learnings, in-house workshops and courses. We can financially support you to undertake university modules to develop and enhance your knowledge and skill base. Additionally:
- We have a state-of-the-art clinical skills simulation lab - we are the only independent hospital in Yorkshire to have this unique training facility. Complete with a simulation training mannequin, IT resources, library resources and dedicated space for self-managed learning.
- We have robust and collaborative relationships with local Universities with a focus on offering education and professional development provisions. Nuffield Health is a registered apprenticeship employer training provider and regulated by Ofsted.
- We offer a variety of internal apprenticeships including One Nuffield Future Leaders Programme and other healthcare-associated qualifications.
- A blended 9-month Preceptorship Programme unique to Nuffield Health, shortlisted in the Student Nursing Times Awards. The innovative scheme supports the transition between graduating student to Registered Practitioner.
Not for profit, but for patients.
We’re a not for profit organisation and it shows. Our profits do not go to shareholders, but instead reinvested back into our staff, equipment, treatments and services, ensuring patient care is at the heart of what we do. Our high nurse to patient ratio means you have more time with your patients, care for them, giving them the best possible chance to get them onto the road to recovery.
Staff benefits for you.
As well as being in a positive, patient-focused place of work, you will also benefit from:
- Free healthcare
- Free gym membership with discounted personal training at Nuffield Health & Fitness Centres
- Free annual health assessments
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with contribution-matching up to 6%
- Shopping discounts and special offers
Don’t just take our word for it.
The Care Quality Commission thinks highly of us as well. We are the only hospital in West Yorkshire rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission. Read our CQC inspection report.
Current clinical job vacancies at Nuffield Health Leeds Hospital.
Visit nuffieldhealthcareers.com to see what clinical (and non-clinical) job opportunities we have available
Come to our next clinical recruitment day
Saturday 29th June is our next clinical recruitment day. Find out more and book your space.