- Specialities Ophthalmology
- Telephone 01473 279123
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 6149788
Mr Bassily graduated from Southampton Medical school and went into ophthalmic specialty training in the East of England. He went on to develop an interest in corneal disease, ocular surface disease and the management of complex cataracts. He completed sub specialty training in cornea and external eye diseases at Cambridge University Hospital. In August of 2016 he took up a consultant post in Ipswich hospital as corneal and anterior segment lead. Mr Bassily is able to provide expert diagnosis and treatment in all ocular surface disease including: dry eye disease, allergic eye disease, keratoconus, corneal dystrophies and refractive lens surgery including premium intraocular lenses allowing extended depth of focus.
- Every Monday 08:30 - 12:30
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon Ipswich Hospital
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Disease
- General ophthalmology
- Fellow Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- United Kingdom & Ireland Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons
- European Society of Cataract& Refractive Surgeons
DeclarationMr Ramy Bassily works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Aviva Health
- CS Healthcare
Mr Ramy Bassily does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Ramy Bassily does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Ramy Bassily does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.