Squash Courts at Worcester Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Use of our squash courts is included in your membership at Worcester. We offer something for all ages and abilities with social squash and court hire throughout the day.
Squash provides a great cardiovascular workout
The game of squash is an excellent way in which to get an effective cardiovascular workout, regardless of your ability, gender, age or fitness. An indoor sport, you can play year-round and are not beholden to the British weather.
It’s easy to meet new squash players at our gym. We run a number of leagues and social sessions for players of all abilities.
- Club leagues: 3 month-to-month box leagues and 2 for racketball, catering for a range of abilities.
- We have 3 courts available to hire
- You can book courts up to 7 days in advance
- Squash courts are free to hire for members throughout the day during the club’s opening hours.
- You can hire a racket or squash balls for free if you wish.
Playing Squash provides a number of health benefits including:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength
- Improved fitness
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Improves flexibility and strength in your back
- Develops hand+eye coordination
- Our Squash clubs provide a great way to make friends and socialise
- A great way to relieve stress and tension.
Contact our squash team in Worcester
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.