Children's Crèche and Junior Programme in Wolverhampton
Our Ofsted-registered crèche at Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym offers a range of fun and physical activities for children of all ages.
Give us a call
To ensure the health and safety of our members, staff and wider community, and in-line with government guidance, we will be closing our crèche until further notice.
Please see our FAQs page for further information or contact your club if you have any questions.
At Nuffield Health Wolverhampton Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, we'll look after your children so that you can make the most of your gym time.
We take children aged from 6 weeks - 16 years. We also offer a wide range of children’s activities from craft activities to sports games in our studio.
Children need to be members to use our crèche and take part in junior activities. Our junior membership prices are:
Under 3 years membership
- £5 per month
Additional payments for the use of the crèche:
- 1 hour - £4.25
- 1.5 hours - £6.40
- 2 hours - £8.50
- 2.5 hours - £10.65
- 3 hours - £12.75
- Block of 10 hours - £43.00 (expiry date of 3 months from date of purchase)
3+ years membership
- £12 per month - this includes 4 hours of crèche use every day (up to 2 hours consecutively)
- Children aged 8+ can also attend staff-led fitness sessions as part of their membership
- Please contact our crèche reception for a full activity timetable.
Crèche opening times are:
- Monday - Thursday: 09:00 - 12:30, 17:00 - 19:00
- Friday: 09:00 - 12:30
- Saturday - Sunday: 09:00 - 13:00.
- We are voluntary Ofsted registered and stick to Ofsted ratios, so places are limited
- We take bookings up to 7 days in advance
- All staff have up to date DBS checks
- There will always be a paediatric first aider in the crèche when it's open.
Children's birthday parties
We offer a range of fun birthday parties for your child's special day. We'll take care of everything from the entertainment to the party bags!
Party themes include:
- Arty parties
We run parties on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons.
- £10.00 per child
- Birthday child is free.
- Party bags
- Hot/Cold food
- Day guest passes for each child and their parent/guardian to enjoy the gym facilities
- Minimum of 2 staff members to host the party, depending on party size.