Swimming Lessons at West Byfleet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Want to learn to swim? We offer lessons with ASA qualified instructors in both 1-2-1 and small group formats.
Swimming lessons with ASA qualified instructors
Our ASA (Amateur Swimming Association) qualified instructors at our West Byfleet gym have successfully taught hundreds of children and adults to swim.
Not only is swimming an excellent way to exercise for us all, but it is a vital life skill.
At Nuffield Health in West Byfleet we ensure small class sizes so that everyone receives an outstanding standard of hands on teaching. We believe this unique approach helps shorten the learning curve for pupils.
Have questions for our swimming team? Submit them to us via the form below.
You need to be a West Byfleet gym member to book swimming lessons here
1-2-1 and 2-2-1 Swimming lessons are available here
We offer 1-2-1 and 2-2-1 lessons which provide a fantastic learning environment. Whether you are just looking to learn basic swimming technique, or are training for a triathlon, our dedicated instructors can structure their lessons to meet your specific requirements.
- 1-2-1 - £23.10 per half hour
- 2-2-1 - £13.65 per person for half hour.
Course length, prices and key swimming dates
- Our new swim school term starts on the week commencing Monday 5th September
- The term runs for 14 weeks, finishing on Saturday 17th December with a week off for half term (24th October to 30th October)
- The cost of the swimming term per child is £126 (for members only)
Summer Crash Courses
- Our summer crash courses run in the afternoons for 30 minutes from 25-29th July and 1st-5th August.
- The cost of a course per child is £36 for members and £45 for non-members
- Duckling class for 3 to 4 year olds - (Beginners with armbands)
- Duckling class for 4 years and above - (Beginners with armbands)
- A.S.A Stages 1 & 2 - (Learning basic strokes without armbands)
- A.S.A Stages 3 & above - (Improving strokes & techniques)
Contact our Swim School in West Byfleet
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.