Swimming lessons at Twickenham Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We offer an excellent swim school at our Twickenham gym and follow the 'Swim England Learn to Swim' Programme. Swimming lessons are suitable for adults and children of all abilities.
Call us today:
Learn to swim with Swim England-qualified instructors in Twickenham
From the age of 3 years upwards our Swim England-qualified swimming instructors will teach you or your child to swim in a clean, fun and safe environment.
Our small class sizes mean all pupils receive an excellent standard of teaching and are encouraged to develop new skills and reach their potential.
Adult swimming lessons
- At Nuffield Health in Twickenham we believe you are never too old to learn how to swim
- Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours
- Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
- Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you
- Our heated indoor swimming pool is 16m
- Adult swimming lessons are only available to gym members
- 1 x 30-minute 1-2-1 taster lesson: £30
- 5 x 30-minute 1-2-1 lessons: £140
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school times: Monday - Friday: 15:00 - 18:00
- 30-minute classes
- Small class sizes of between 4 – 6 swimmers
- Grouped by ability, not age
- Available to children aged 3+
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees
We have a family changing area. Parents are welcome to relax in our cafe while your child swims.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school in Twickenham.