Swimming Lessons at Stoke Poges Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
We run a popular swim school at our Stoke Poges gym. Want to learn how to swim or improve your stroke, get in touch.
Learn to swim with our ASA swimming instructors in Stoke Poges
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Stoke Poges is run by ASA (Amateur Swimming Association) qualified instructors.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or you want your child to learn to swim, we can help.
Lessons are available to both gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
It's never too late to learn! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly
Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
Our heated pool is 20 metres long and you'll have a private lane to swim in.
Lessons can be booked in blocks of a minimum of 5, or 10.
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of tuition options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Swim school times: Monday,Tuesday & Wednesday: 16:00 - 18:00, Saturday & Sunday: 10:00 - 12:00
- Maximum of 6 children per class
- Suitable for all abilities
- Available to children aged 3+
- Swimming badges and certificates included
- We can also offer 1-2-1 lessons. Please contact us for more information about these.
Swim school prices:
- Block of 10 lessons: £120- members
- Block of 10 lessons £145 - non-members
*Prices vary for each term due to how many weeks per term
Parents are welcome to watch their child from our lobby area.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.
- Weekdays: 06:30 - 12:00, 17:30 - 21:30
- Weekends: 08:00 - 10:00,17:30 - 19:30
- Weekdays: 12:00 - 17:30
- Weekends: 10:00 - 17:30