Swimming Lessons at Sheffield Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Want to learn to swim or book lessons for your kids? We offer classes with Swim England-qualified instructors in both 1-2-1 and group formats.
Learn how to swim at our Sheffield Gym
We strongly believe everyone should be able to swim. Swimming is not only great fun and an amazing way to exercise, but it is also a vital life skill too.
Our very popular swim school at Nuffield Health in Sheffield is run by experienced and friendly Swim England-qualified instructors.
Whether you are an absolute beginner in the pool or a more advanced swimmer with water confidence, we can help to reach your goals!
All you need to know about our Sheffield Swim School:
- 1-2-1 Adult lessons: £18 per lesson (£16 when booked in a block)
- 1-2-1 Children's lessons: £16 - members, £18 - non-members
- Group lessons: £8 - members, £10 - non-members
- All our instructors are Swim England qualified
- Groups limited to 4 pupils per class for a more intensive tuition
- Adult and children lessons available
- We follow the "Swim England Learn to Swim" Programme
- Beginners welcome
- Toddler groups available for children between 2 years and 4 years
- Swimming pool is 25m long by 8m wide with a standard depth of 1.2m
Contact our Swim School in Sheffield
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
Swimming events aren't just for elite athletes. With this advice from Personal Trainer Lloyd Anthony you will be prepared to take on a swimming challenge of up to 1 mile.