Squash Courts at The Oxfordshire Health & Racquets Club
Use of our squash courts is included in your membership in Oxford. We offer something for all abilities whether you're looking to try a new sport or are interested in joining one of our members' leagues.
Squash provides a great cardiovascular workout
Squash is an excellent way to get an effective cardiovascular workout, regardless of your ability, gender, age or fitness. Being an indoor sport also means you can play all year round and are not beholden to the British weather.
Box Leagues and Club Nights
It’s easy to meet new squash players at our club. We welcome all standards, from social players to County Level..
Ross Gore is happy to offer a free taster session, if you are new to the game, to show you the basics so that you feel welcome and confident to join the other sessions on offer.
- We have 3 courts available to hire.
- Members can book courts in 45-minute slots.
- Courts are available to book up to 7 days in advance.
- Squash courts are free to hire for members throughout the day during the club’s opening hours
- Please book at reception or give us a call.
- We provide racket and ball hire
- We offer Racquet and Ball Hire for £3 at reception. Your membership card will also be required as a deposit.
Playing Squash provides a number of health benefits including:
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Increased strength
- Improved fitness
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Improves flexibility and strength in your back
- Develops hand+eye coordination
- Our Squash clubs provide a great way to make friends and socialise
- A great way to relieve stress and tension.