Private GP Service at City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Struggling to schedule a visit to see your local GP? At our City gym, there's no waiting for appointments, prescriptions, or referrals. Get rapid access to a GP at a time that suits you.
Book a Private GP appointment
If you have a busy schedule, a private GP is the perfect way to make sure your health doesn’t get sidelined.
- Monday - Thursday: 09:15 - 18:00
- 15-minute consultations
- Same-day appointments subject to availability
- Available to anybody over the age of 18
- No need to be registered with an NHS GP.
Please give us a call and speak to a friendly member of the team who can help you book an appointment at a time that suits you.
Our GPs offer a wide range of services, including women’s health and advice on minor illnesses. If further investigations are required we can request blood tests, imaging, referrals, and provide private prescriptions. Please be aware that these may involve additional charges.
We can also deliver your travel vaccinations if you are taking a personal or company trip away. Please note that 2 or more appointments may be necessary in order for us to complete your vaccination programme.
Conditions and treatments offered
- GP consultations of 15 minutes
- Private prescriptions
- Referrals to private consultants and specialists – same day, if needed urgently
- Sexual health checks
- Cervical screening
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Flu vaccination clinics
- Travel clinics with yellow fever.
Services we do not provide
- Emergency or out of hours care – please call the NHS 111 or 999
- Minor surgery
- GP home visiting service
- Issue of Sick certificates
- Chronic condition monitoring and repeat medications, this is best done with your regular NHS GP Practice
- Consultations for those under the age of 18
- Consultations relating to pregnancy problems
- Prescriptions for controlled drugs
- Contraceptive Coils and implant service
- Ear syringing
- Sports medicine certificates.