Swimming Lessons at Chester Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym in Chester we offer both group swimming classes and private 1-2-1 lessons with Swim England-qualified instructors.
Call us today:
Swimming lessons at our pool in Chester are taught by Swim England qualified instructors
Our popular 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Chester follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your stroke technique, or you want your child to develop water confidence, our experienced swimming instructors can help.
Adult swimming lessons - members only
At Nuffield Health we believe you are never too old to learn to swim. Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons during our opening hours.
Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly.
Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
- 1 x 30-minute lesson: £25
- 1 x 60-minute lesson: £40
Children's swimming lessons - members and non-members
We offer a variety of lesson options for kids, whatever their age, water confidence or ability.
- Swim school times (subject to availability):
- Tuesday & Thursday: 16:00 – 18:30
- Wednesday: 16:00 – 18:00
- Saturday: 10:00 - 13:00
- 30-minute classes
- Available to children aged 3+
- Swimming badges/certificates included in fees, additional cost for metre certificates
- We also offer 1-2-1 lessons on Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays (subject to availability)
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £20 members, £20 non-members
- 1 x 30-minute group lesson: £6.50 members, £7.50 non-members
Both private and group lessons must be booked in block payments.
Please get in touch if you would like any further information or to book a lesson. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school in Chester.