Swimming Lessons at Cheam Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
At Nuffield Health in Cheam, we offer an extensive programme of group and private swimming lessons for both adults and children.
Book a lesson
Lessons at our pool in Cheam are taught by Swim England swimming instructors
Our excellent 'Swim England Learn to Swim' programme at Nuffield Health in Cheam follows Swim England standards.
Whether you're an adult wanting to improve your technique, or your child wants to learn to swim, we can offer lessons tailored to your needs.
Lessons are available to both gym members and non-members.
Adult swimming lessons
It's never too late to learn how to swim! Whether you're a complete beginner or want to improve your stroke, we offer 1-2-1 lessons throughout the day. Your instructor can tailor lessons to your ability and goals, teaching front crawl, back stroke, breast stroke or butterfly.
Simply let us know when you would like to book a lesson and we will find a suitable time for you.
Our heated pool is 20 metres long and you'll have your own lane to swim in.
- 1 x 30-minute private lesson: £24 - members/non-members
- 1 x 30-minute 2-2-1 lesson: £15 per person - members/non-members
Children's swimming lessons
We offer a variety of coaching options for your child, whatever their age or ability.
- Group lesson times: Monday - Friday: 15:30 - 18:00
- 1-2-1 lessons
- 2-2-1 lessons available - your child can swim with a friend or sibling
- Group lessons have a maximum of 6 children per class
- Available to children aged 3+
- View our class timetable >
- Group lesson: Members - £9.50, Non-members - £12
- 1-2-1 lesson: Members - £21, Non-members - £24
- 2-2-1 lesson per person: Members - £13.00, Non-members - £14.50
Parents are welcome to relax in our foyer while your child is swimming.
For further information about our swimming programme, or to book lessons, please get in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to our swim school.