How can I help you improve your health?
Emma qualified from Kings College London in 2006 and since then has worked in a variety of settings including the NHS, private practice and in many sporting roles. She was one of the physiotherapists at the London 2012 Olympic Games - working with the gymnasts and relishes the opportunity to work with both amateur and professional athletes.
She has post-qualification training in Acupuncture, Clinical Pilates and Kinesiotaping. Her main area of special interest is the foot and ankle and lower limb biomechanics but she enjoys treating all problems.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- APPI Pilates Trained
- Western Acupuncture Trained
- Kinesio Taping Trained
- Health and Care Professions Council
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- British Medical Acupuncture Society
- Association of Foot and Ankle Physiotherapists