Health Assessments at Bristol Fitness & Wellbeing Gym
Receive a comprehensive picture of your health, covering key health concerns such as diabetes, heart health, cancer risk and emotional wellbeing.
Call us today:
Which Health Assessment is right for you?
When choosing a health check it is important that you choose the one that is right for you and your unique health needs. We offer four assessments, Lifestyle, Female, 360 and our most comprehensive 360+. Below you will see a short description of what each Health Assessment includes, to help you make the right decision.
360+ Health Assessment
Our most in-depth assessment, suitable for both male and female.
- Undertake up to 30 tests
- Takes up to 180 minutes
- If you want an in-depth focus on your cardiovascular health, are concerned about heart, fitness, cancer, or are planning to improve future health
360 Health Assessment
A comprehensive review of your health for both male and female.
- 29 tests
- Takes up to 120 minutes
- If you are concerned about any aspect of your current health, including the risk of diabetes and heart disease
Female Health Assessment
Our female-specific health assessment.
- 13 tests
- Takes 60 minutes
- If you are concerned about: any aspect of female health including cholesterol, breast examination, cervical smear (if clinically indicated)
Lifestyle Health Assessment
A lifestyle assessment for male and female.
- 15 tests
- Takes 60 minutes
- If you want to reduce the risk of future disease through early detection
- If you are interested in: a lifestyle and coaching session with a Nuffield Health Physiologist improving future health
Contact our Health Assessment team today:
Fill in the form below and we'll get back to you within one working day. If it's urgent, you can call us on 0300 123 6200.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.