Treatments and tests offered by Mr Timothy Hillard at Nuffield Health
- Hysterectomy surgery
- Pelvic surgery
Numerous papers on menopause and osteoporosis. Current research on treatments for incontinence. Editor of several books.
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- British Menopause Society (Chairman-Elect)
- British Gynae-Endoscopy Society
- International Continence Society
Other post held
- Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Poole Hospital
- Consultant Gynaecologist, Victoria Hospital, Wimborne
- Associate Professor, St George's Medical School, Grenada
Insurers Mr Timothy Hillard works with
Mr Timothy Hillard works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Timothy Hillard does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Timothy Hillard has the following interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital:
Mr Hillard part owns the Urodynamics machine used at the hospital. When this machine is used, Mr Hillard receives a small rental fee in respect of each treatment episode.
Mr Timothy Hillard does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.