Mr Tariq Ahmad
MA (Oxford), MB Bchir (Cambridge), FRCS(Eng), FRCSEd, FRCS(Plast)
- Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery
- Year of first qualification
- GMC Number
- 01223 370 922
- 01223 281 310
Mr Ahmad studied medicine at Oxford and Cambridge, also spending some time as a teacher in anatomy at Cambridge University before undertaking General Surgery training for the FRCS qualification. Whilst specialising in Plastic Surgery, he also spent some time in research at the renowned Medical Research Council in Cambridge. Mr Ahmad trained in the sub-specialty of Cleft Lip and Palate Surgery in Cambridge, Edinburgh and Great Ormand Street Hospitals as well as visiting several units abroad.
Mr Ahmad performs the following treatments at Nuffield Health Cambridge Hospital:
- First Monday of the month 14:00 - 17:00
- Fourth Tuesday of the month 14:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Addenbrookes Hospital Cambridge
- Cleft lip and palate
- Ear Reconstruction
- Fellow Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Cranio-facial Society of Great Britain & Ireland
- British Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Burns Association
- British Skin Laser Study Group
- Scottish Society of Paediatric Sorgeons
- Royal Society of Medicine
Application of computers to the practice of surgery, including 3D imaging, cleft lip and palate and melanoma.
DeclarationMr Tariq Ahmad has indicated that they work with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health
Mr Tariq Ahmad has indicated that they do not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Tariq Ahmad has indicated that they do not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Tariq Ahmad has indicated that they do not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.