Treatments and tests offered by Mr John Rowles at Nuffield Health
- Knee replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Hip replacement
- Image guided joint injections
Mr Rowles was employed to carry out research into injuries immediately following the M1 Kegworth plane crash, resulting in a doctoral thesis, numerous research papers, and the development of a 'crash brace' position used today on passenger aircraft.
- British Orthopaedic Association
- Premium Medical Income Protection
Other posts held
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Ilkeston Community Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Royal Derby Hospital
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, St Oswald's Hospital, Ashbourne
Insurers Mr John Rowles works with
Mr John Rowles works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr John Rowles does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr John Rowles does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr John Rowles does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.