- Specialities Urology, Men's Health
- Telephone 01273 627007 (Brighton) / 01444 456 999 Ext 338 (Haywards Heath)
- Year of first qualification 1985
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org / HaywardsHeath.email@example.com
- GMC Number 3088636
- Fax 01444 476 778 (Haywards Heath)
Jan Nawrocki is a practising Urological Surgeon in Sussex. He trained in London and the South East of England in Medicine, Surgery and Urology. After an active few years in applied and translational research in surgery in the 1990s, he was appointed a Consultant Urological surgeon in 1997.
Over the next 10 years he developed his own clinical practice and the urological services within central Sussex. Jan provides a wide range of general urological services with particular interests in prostate, stone disease and vasectomy reversal surgery. In all his professional activities, whether in clinical practice or in education, the central focus is improving patient care.
- Weekly Tuesday 12:30 - 17:00 (Haywards Heath)
- Weekly Thursday 18:30 - 20:00 (Haywards Heath)
- By arrangement (Brighton)
- Consultant Urological Surgeon, Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals NHS Trust
Enjoying family life and keeping fit for the next trip to the mountains.
- Medical Protection Society
DeclarationMr Jan Nawrocki works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
Mr Jan Nawrocki does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Jan Nawrocki does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Jan Nawrocki does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.