Mr Offer is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary and runs a comprehensive, professional and personal private cosmetic surgery service at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
He undertakes facial reconstruction, breast augmentation, including gynaecomastia, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, ear pinning, facelift, MACS facelift, body contouring, abdominoplasty, liposuction, body lifts, arm and thigh lifts, hand surgery, skin grafts and skin cancer removals.
Mr Offer has a specialist interest in all forms of cosmetic breast surgery especially breast enlargement, uplift, reduction and complex revision surgery.
Mr Offer recently appeared on Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies (September 2011).
Advisory Board for the Natural Look website
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Graham Offer at Nuffield Health
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Breast enlargement surgery
- Breast reduction
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Facelift surgery
- Liposuction treatment
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Nose reshaping surgery (rhinoplasty)
- Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty)
- Body contouring
- Thigh lift
- Buttock lift
- Areola reduction
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Breast reconstruction
- Brow lift
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Eye lift
- Fat grafting
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty)
- Mole removal
- Neck lift
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Reconstructive surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Soft tissue lump service
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
Mr Offer is actively involved in plastic surgery research in both cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery. He lectures and publishes in peer reviewed journals in the UK and overseas.
Mr Offer was awarded the Kay-Kilner Prize by the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPS) for his work on evidence based plastic surgery.
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
- British Burns Association
- British Medical Assocation
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Clinical Teacher in Plastic Surgery, University of Leicester
- Visiting Consultant in Plastic Surgery, Country of Gibraltar