Mr Offer is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary and runs a comprehensive, professional and personal private cosmetic surgery service at Nuffield Health Leicester Hospital.
He undertakes facial reconstruction, breast augmentation, including gynaecomastia, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, ear pinning, facelift, MACS facelift, body contouring, abdominoplasty, liposuction, body lifts, arm and thigh lifts, hand surgery, skin grafts and skin cancer removals.
Mr Offer has a specialist interest in all forms of cosmetic breast surgery especially breast enlargement, uplift, reduction and complex revision surgery.
Mr Offer recently appeared on Channel 4's Embarrassing Bodies (September 2011).
Advisory Board for the Natural Look website
Treatments and tests offered by Mr Graham Offer at Nuffield Health
- Mole removal
- Breast uplift (mastopexy)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast augmentation (enlargement)
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Reshaping)
- Rhinoplasty (or nose reshaping)
- Skin cancer surgery
- Breast reduction
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Buttock lift
- Body contouring
- Fat grafting
- Reconstructive surgery
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy)
- Eye lift
- Soft tissue lump service
- Ear pinning cosmetic surgery (Pinnaplasty)
- Deviated septum (Septoplasty)
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty)
- Areola reduction
- Thigh lift
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction)
- Excision of skin lesion
- Inverted nipple surgery
- Neck lift
- Drooping eyelids (Ptosis correction)
- Otoplasty (ear correction / ear repositioning)
- Tummy tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Brow lift
Mr Offer is actively involved in plastic surgery research in both cosmetic and reconstructive breast surgery. He lectures and publishes in peer reviewed journals in the UK and overseas.
Mr Offer was awarded the Kay-Kilner Prize by the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPS) for his work on evidence based plastic surgery.
- British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- Medical Protection Society
- British Burns Association
- British Medical Assocation
- Royal College of Surgeons of England
Other post held
- Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Leicester Royal Infirmary
- Clinical Teacher in Plastic Surgery, University of Leicester
- Visiting Consultant in Plastic Surgery, Country of Gibraltar