- Specialities Urology
- Telephone 02380 258400 (Secretary) / 02380 984855 (Enquiries)
- Year of first qualification 1979
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 2524191
- Fax 02380 258446
Brian Birch's specialist interest is in adult urology. He graduated from St Catharine's College, Cambridge, and King's College Hospital, London, and went on to train in urology at the Institute of Urology, London, Eastbourne Department of Health and Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Weekly Tuesday 14:00 - 19:00
- Honorary Associate Professor and Consultant in Urology, Southampton University Hospitals NHS Trust
Brian is a keen sportsman (watcher, rather than competitor these days), especially for football, rugby, cricket. He enjoys jogging, playing tennis and supporting Charlton Athletic F.C.
He is a big movie fan and reader of medieval and military history. He is married with three children and lives in the New Forest.
- British Medical Association
- British Association of Urological Surgeons (Oncology Section)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- Amercian Urological Association
- Society of Integrative Urology
Research papers on: Multiple drug resistance in bladder cancer, lycopenes.
DeclarationMr Brian Birch works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- AXA PPP International
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Mr Brian Birch does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Mr Brian Birch does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Mr Brian Birch does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.