Dr Minor has worked as an internationally renowned Consultant Dermatologist for over 20 years and has extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of Dermatology. She has worked for many years in the USA where she gained an international perspective, she now works in Chichester.
Dr Minor is a dedicated professional with vast knowledge on all Dermatological conditions and special interest in skin cancer and managing skin cancer with the pioneering treatment of Photodynamic Therapy.
Her expert knowledge extends to all dermatological conditions including:
- Skin tumours (growths)
- Skin rashes (all types itchy, etc. including allergy reaction rashes to medication)
- Hair loss (alopecia)
- Nail problems
- Lumps and bumps
- Changes to the appearance of the skin
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (PDT)
- Annual skin check
- Patch testing
- Skin tag removal
- Seborrhoeic warts/Keratoses
Treatments and tests offered by Dr Sandra Minor at Nuffield Health
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT)
- Mole removal
- Mole assessment
During her career Dr Minor has had many papers published including:
- International Journal of Dermatology Volume 19 - Liver biopsies in Psoriatics – complications and evaluation
- Clinical and Experimental Dermatology Volume 6 - Pachyonychia Congenital with Candidiasis.
- Clinical and Experimental Dermatology Volume 6 - Pemphigus Antibodies and their Correlation with Disease Activity
- British Journal of Dermatology – Nickel, Hands and Hips
- Textbook of Paediatric Dermatology
Dr Minor is an active member of numerous European and International Dermatological Societies and has previously held the role of President and Secretary for the Pacific Dermatological Association.
- Pacific Dermatological Association
- American Academy of Dermatology
- British Association of Dermatologists
- Irish Association of Dermatologists
- Dowling Club
- Royal College of Physicians
- Fellow of Royal Society of Medicine
- European Association of Dermatology and Venereology
Other posts held
- Core Member of the Skin Cancer Multidisciplinary Team
- Nuffield Health Chichester Hospital
Insurers Dr Sandra Minor works with
Dr Sandra Minor works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- Aviva Health
- AXA Health
- AXA - Global Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Bupa On Demand
- CS Healthcare
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Freedom Health
- Medical Care Direct
- Tesco Bank
- Universal Provident
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)
- Westfield Health WPA
Dr Sandra Minor does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Sandra Minor does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Sandra Minor does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.