Our physiotherapists based at Wakefield Fitness & Wellbeing Gym are both experienced clinicians, proud members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So whatever your aliment you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the physio experts.
Book an appointment
Your initial 45-minute appointment involves an assessment and treatment. We assess your pain and symptoms to determine the cause of these symptoms, then recommend a treatment plan for you and begin this treatment. Follow-up appointments are 30 minutes. Your physiotherapist will advise how many appointments you will need but you can stop treatment at any time.
Non Member£65/£40Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
Members£52/£32Initial Assessment - 45 minutes / Follow Up - 30 minutes
What is physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimize function.
We have strong links with many orthopaedic consultants in Yorkshire and have an excellent track record in the rehabilitation of upper and lower limb sports injuries. In addition we can offer pre and post natal treatment and advice as well as vertigo and balance rehabilitation with our vestibular specialist.
- Initial Assessment: £65 non-member / £52 member (45 minutes)
- Follow up sessions: £40 non-member / £32 member (30 minutes)
Physiotherapy clinic times in Wakefield
- Monday: 08:00 - 18:00
- Tuesday: 07:30 - 16:30
- Wednesday: 07:30 - 16:30
- Thursday: 07:30 - 19:30
- Friday: 08:30 - 15:00
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members in Wakefield receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment
- Clients can now book their initial 45 min appointment online
- During treatment we are able to utilise the state-of-the-art gym facilities where necessary
- Physiotherapists are trained to a very high standard and are proud members of governing body (CSP)
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
Calder Island Way, Denby Dale Road, Wakefield, WF2 7AW