How can I help you improve your health?
Morna has 34 years of physiotherapy experience, both within the NHS and the private sector. Morna gained registration to the Manipulation Association of Chartered Physiotherapists(MACP) in 1987.
When running her own sports injury clinic, Morna was physiotherapist to the Newcastle Gosforth RFC and to Blaydon RFC. She has worked with many performers, actors, musicians and dancers, including Ballet Rambert, Royal Shakespeare Company, Scottish Ballet and other major touring companies.
Having worked abroad in France for nine years, and worked around many NHS local health authorities, Morna has a wealth of experience across several disciplines, and has strong skill sets across a broad age spectrum.
Areas of expertise: MSK, sports injury, orthopaedics, acupuncture, hydrotherapy, elderly care and community based services.
- Tuesday, Thursday - Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, Milngavie
- Friday - Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym, Glasgow Central
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP)
- Registered Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Member of the Musculoskeletal Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (MMACP)
- British Medical Acupuncture Society (BAMS)