How can I help you improve your health?
Since qualifying as a physiotherapist in Edinburgh, Chris comes to Nuffield Health with experience working in the NHS and sports organisations, such as Cricket Scotland and Scottish Rugby. His clinical background ranges from acute stroke, surgical and post-ICU recovery, musculoskeletal, sports, and rheumatology – while utilising strength and conditioning principles as part of his approach to treatment. Chris has a keen interest in the rehabilitation of orthopaedic procedures, musculoskeletal and sports injuries, and long COVID symptoms.
Outside of work, Chris enjoys being active both in and out of the gym - having re-discovered his passion for weightlifting. Chris also enjoys running, playing ice hockey, and hill-walking (weather permitting).
- MSc (Pre-Registration) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science (Sports Injuries)
- BTEC Level 3 Sports Massage, Taping and Kinesio Taping
- NSFA First Aid for Sport
My Professional Memberships
- Member of The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP
- Health Care Professions Council registered (HCPC)