Baltimore Wharf Physiotherapist
Our physiotherapy team at Baltimore Wharf Fitness & Wellbeing Gym are all experienced clinicians, members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and are registered with the Health Professions Council. So you can relax in the knowledge you're in the hands of the experts.
Book an appointment
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. It can be effective in the treatment of a range of muscle, joint and nerve conditions.
Physiotherapists use a wide range of techniques such as manual therapy and exercise prescription to maintain health for people of all ages, helping patients to manage pain and prevent disease.
We can offer expertise in upper limb and hand rehabilitation, pain management programmes and post-surgical recovery. Many of our therapists are also trained in Pilates, Acupuncture and Joint Manipulation, carrying out thorough biomechanical assessments to enhance and optimise function.
We have strong links with many orthopaedic consultants and have an excellent track record in the rehabilitation of upper and lower limb sports injuries. In addition, we can offer pre and post natal treatment and advice as well as vertigo and balance rehabilitation with our vestibular specialist.
Pricing, appointment times and booking
- Initial assessment £65 non-member / £52 member (45 minutes)
- Follow up appointment £40 non-member / £32 member (30 minutes)
- We are also approved by most major private medical insurers.
How are Nuffield Health different to other physiotherapy clinics?
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym members at Baltimore Wharf receive a 20% discount off their physiotherapy treatment
- Free gym trial available during your physiotherapy treatment.
14 Baltimore Wharf, London, E14 9FT