Women's health - heavy periods and menopause
What will happen at this event?
Miss Devanna Rajeswari, our Consultant Gynaecologist is offering women the opportunity to discuss their specific health concerns face to face during a complimentary mini* 15-minute consultation. Aimed at women who are suffering from heavy periods or experiencing symptoms of the menopause and are seeking advice and support on treatment and HRT options.
Please note that due to the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are only able to accommodate the patient at this event.
*This does not replace a full consultation.
Additional information After the consultation you will be able to speak to a member of our Enquiries Team who will be able to answer any non-clinical related questions you may have regarding your treatment.
Spaces are limited so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Please note a member of our Enquiries Team will contact you after you have secured your place to confirm your appointment time. Appointments are available between 6pm and 8pm.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Colposcopy at Woking Hospital
- Gynaecological biopsies at Woking Hospital
- Gynaecological ultrasound at Woking Hospital
- Haematology profiles at Woking Hospital
- Hysterosalpinogram (HSG) at Woking Hospital
- Hysteroscopy at Woking Hospital
- Ovarian screening at Woking Hospital
- Smear test (cervical screening) at Woking Hospital
- Endometrial ablation at Woking Hospital
- Hormonal coil at Woking Hospital
- Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) at Woking Hospital
- LLETZ at Woking Hospital
- Ovarian cystectomy at Woking Hospital