What will happen at this event?
This event is for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery and would like expert advice on the treatments available.
Consultant Cosmetic Surgeon, Mr Chris Dunkin is offering complimentary 10 minute advice sessions which give you the opportunity to find out about the range of cosmetic treatments available and to gather information on what to consider if you're thinking about treatment.
We look forward to welcoming you to the hospital.
How many people will be at the event?
Spaces are limited at this event, so please book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Can I bring a friend / family member?
Yes, you are more than welcome to bring a friend or family member with you, but please let us know if you do.
Will there be an opportunity to ask questions about the treatment?
Yes, you will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions during and after the presentation.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Arm reduction (Brachioplasty) at Tees Hospital
- Body contouring at Tees Hospital
- Breast enlargement surgery in Tees
- Breast reduction surgery in Stockton-on-Tees
- Breast uplift (mastopexy) at Tees Hospital
- Brow lift at Tees Hospital
- Eyelid reshaping surgery in Teesside
- Facelift surgery in Tees
- Gynaecomastia (male breast reduction) at Tees Hospital
- Labial reduction (labiaplasty) at Tees Hospital
- Liposuction treatment in Tees
- Neck lift at Tees Hospital
- Nose reshaping surgery in Stockton-on-Tees
- Tummy tuck surgery (abdominoplasty) in Tees