Orthotics at Leeds Hospital
Orthotics (sometimes called foot orthotics, shoe inserts or orthoses) are devices placed inside your shoes to restore the biomechanic balance to your legs and feet and realign your posture. Read more…
Contact our Leeds Hospital today:
Fill in the form below, or give us a call.
A member of the team will respond to you soon.
2 Leighton Street, Leeds, LS1 3EB
Unlike over the counter shoe insoles, orthotics are custom made to address individual foot function.
How do I know if I need orthotics?
You may benefit from custom orthotics if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Uneven wearing of the soles of your shoes
- Your feet point outward or inward as you walk
- You have frequent and undiagnosed heel, foot, ankle, hip, knee or lower back pain
- You frequently sprain or twist your ankle
- You have frequent pain in your shins
- Your toes are crooked
- Your feet hurt after spending just a few minutes standing