Orthotics (sometimes called foot orthotics, shoe inserts or orthoses) are devices placed inside your shoes to restore the biomechanic balance to your legs and feet and realign your posture.
Unlike over the counter shoe insoles, orthotics are custom made to address individual foot function.
How do I know if I need orthotics?
You may benefit from custom orthotics if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Uneven wearing of the soles of your shoes
- Your feet point outward or inward as you walk
- You have frequent and undiagnosed heel, foot, ankle, hip, knee or lower back pain
- You frequently sprain or twist your ankle
- You have frequent pain in your shins
- Your toes are crooked
- Your feet hurt after spending just a few minutes standing
2 Leighton Street, Leeds, LS1 3EB
Ways to pay
Our prices are all-inclusive. We will equal any comparable price. There are no time limits on your aftercare.
Paying for yourself
There are no hidden costs in our treatment prices. The price you see is the price you pay.Find out more
Personal medical loan
Spread the cost of your treatment with a 6, 10 or 12 month 0% personal medical loan.Find out more
We work with you and your insurance provider to get you the treatment you need quicklyFind out more