This complimentary virtual event is for anyone who is suffering from, or who would like to know more about, Hernia surgery and will include a virtual 15 minute 1-2-1 'private' chat with Mr Andrew Day, Consultant General Surgeon where you can discuss the types of treatments that are available, as well as getting more information on what to consider if you are thinking about treatment.
This does not replace a full consultation, but it is a great way to find out more detail, get your questions answered or simply listen to some good advice. You will have the opportunity to ask both clinical and non-clinical questions.
This complimentary event will be held virtually via Microsoft Teams. Once you have booked the event using the form below, you will be emailed a Microsoft Teams link, which you will need to use to join the event from your own computer or mobile phone.
NOTE: Spaces for this event are limited. Booking is essential.
Consultants at this event
Related treatments or tests
- Hernia repair at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Hernia unilateral at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Laparoscopic groin hernia repair at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Laparoscopic incisional hernia repair at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Open surgery groin hernia repair at Haywards Heath Hospital
- Umbilical hernia repair at Haywards Heath Hospital
Burrell Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1UD