- Specialities General Practice
- Telephone 01244 684325
- Year of first qualification 2005
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GMC Number 6114948
- Fax 01244 680812
Dr Rena Ohri holds practice as a Private General Practitioner at Nuffield Health Chester Hospital, The Grosvenor.
Dr Ohri qualified from the University of Liverpool with honours in 2005 and she undertook her hospital training within the Wirral area. She has been practising as a GP since 2011.
Dr Ohri is a personable GP who uses a caring and tailored approach to ensure that the needs of each patient are met.
- Alternate Wednesday afternoons 13:00 - 16:00
- Wirral and West Cheshire GP
- GP for Wirral Extended Hours Hub
- Lecturer, University of Liverpool, Medical School
practice consultations, private referrals, blood testing, scanning and xrays,
gynaecology, smears, pre-pregnancy planning, contraception advice.
The University of Liverpool:
- Lecturer, Liverpool Medical School
- OSCE examiner and exam writing
- Medical School admissions interviewer
Royal College of General Practitioners Mersey Faculty Board Member
Dr Ohri loves her career as a GP as well as her involvement in teaching at Liverpool medical school.
Away from work, she enjoys going to the gym; especially the end of her work-out where she relaxes in the spa!
is also partial to a bit of baking, cake decorating and needle craft. But her overall enjoyment lies
in retail therapy!
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- Medical Protection Society
Dr Rena Ohri does not hold a share or financial interest in this hospital, another Nuffield Health hospital or the company.
Dr Rena Ohri does not have a share or financial interest in equipment used at this hospital or another Nuffield Health hospital.
Dr Rena Ohri does not hold any paid advisory role(s) at this hospital or on behalf of Nuffield Health.